SecurityXploded 2nd Quarterly Meet Presentations and Video demos
Monnappa KA
2014-09-29 11:29:54 UTC
Hi All,

The presentations and video demos from our recently concluded Second
‘SecurityXploded Quarterly Meet’ is now online. Thanks to all people
who took time out of their busy schedule and attended the meet.
Special thanks to ThoughtWorks for providing us with the venue.

Link to the presentations
http://securitytrainings.net/securityxploded-2nd-quarterly-meet-27th-sep-2014/

Thanks,
Monnappa

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1